Friday the 13th flash day happens in tattoo shops around the world. We like our bad luck tats but what’s the origin of the story? What’s the OG meaning of a 13 tattoo or black cat or horseshoe or whatever bad luck tats we all have? Some say they get the mark of bad luck so that when bad luck finds them, it sees that is has already left it’s mark and passes them by. In honour of that we’ve printed our bad luck tribute tee.
This tee is printed on a softer 4.3oz for the spring and summer vibes. Unisex. The cut is the same so it fits super nice. We like necks/collars that don't sag, so if you hate that too, then our stuff is for you.
- 4.3 oz/yd2 | 7.15 oz/ly | 146 g/m2
- 100% combed ringspun cotton jersey
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage